Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shoesssssss

The shoe cabinet...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE this idea?! Its the cutest thing ever now I just wish I had a closet for it to go in. Or a room maybe? I can not wait to have a home to decorate using old repurposed furniture in it. I cant wait to strip it and paint it or stain it. I have so many ideas of what I want to do I have no idea where to start. I keep seeing cute dressers in thrift stores and I want to buy them so bad. They are so cheap too! This was on the blog for the store called Uptown Country located in Schneider Plaza in Dallas and they are so cute. I had never been in there till a few weeks ago. Its very cute. The whole store is also all about recycling! They use old things and give them new lives in the decor and the things they sell. Its a mother daughter team who does it too.

Check out their website www.uptowncountryhome.com

No comments: