Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Without Roman

Last weekend I was able to go out on a boat and assist Dixie Dixon. We went to TCU together and were both in Thetas. She is an AMAZING photographer and she let me tag along. She posted some of these pics on her page and gave me photo credit. I feel soo special! I took a ton of photos of her and the crew and it was a great experience. Everyone was so great and it really made me realize how much I love fashion photography. I thought I would put up some of my fav pics of Dixie at work. Kelley Eller was able to come along for the second half of the shoot too and that was fun to have her there. We want to do a shoot of our own. Do you want to be our model?! Let me know.





No comments: