Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My first Spin Class

They offer these Spin classes at the rec centers here. So I got brave yesterday and a friend and I went. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was super hard and I was sweating like crazy.. but before the class the instructor told us you burn an average of 600 to 800 calories in one 45 minute class. SOOO I just kept thinking about that. To my surprise when I woke up this morning the only thing that hurt was my calves, but they had already hurt the day before. AND my butt didnt hurt from the seat like I thought it would. So it makes me think I didnt work very hard.. then I think back the class and how I wanted to pass out. I am actually looking forward to the class tomorrow. So point of the post.. go to a spin class. They are cool. AND you dont feel that silly when the instructor tells you to image yourself in a race and you are in 5th place....then he makes you go up a hill.. ha.. ok well.. go to a class.
Also.. my cousin in law is super crafty and I am so jealous. She has so many cute ideas. If you are ever bored and need something to do there are tons of posts on her page to give you ideas. I hope she doesnt mind I am going to post her page here. She has been featured on a few craft websites anyways so I think she will be ok with it. Plus you can see my cute cousins in a few posts.
www.deannasstuff.blogspot.com

No comments: