Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The month of January - Review

January is Month 3! He is much bigger then he was when we brought him home. He I believe is already close to 15 pounds and according to my tape measure he is 25 1/2 inches long. He was 7.6lbs when we brought him home and he was 21 1/4 inches long. I will do again the month in photos..

I also posted some videos on youtube. This is a link to just one.

First picture of him in 2010
Happy New YEAR!!
Staying warm while traveling
Ride to the Fraport.
(Frankfurt Airport - I didn't make that up)
Saying goodbye (not for long!)
First trip to Frankfurt!!!
24 1/2 inches the beginning of the month!
First Shots!
Second month wearing cloth diapers at home
so strong
getting longer and longer
He loves his caterpillar
First trip to Macaroni Grill (in germany)
He likes his name I guess..
Love to play with Tony
keeping warm - even if he doesn't like his hats
all the time at least he does sometimes!
I took pics of him in his at 2 months and he fills it out now
He helped with laundry
He took his first trip out of the country to France!
I am sure we will use this often!
New big boy toys
He is loved
He has started to drool.. a LOT.



3 comments:

Allison said...

crystal, he is just precious and growing so quickly! it is weird to think that i still haven't met the little guy but hopefully we will get to meet soon! i love the pic you took in the mirror...so cool! love you!

Anonymous said...

He's so precious!! Love the one of him in the laundry basket. :)

Lindsey said...

Wow! I'm impressed with you for doing the cloth diaper thing. I don't think I could ever do that. We are not doing a sleep feeding. I tried it several times, but when she's out, she's out. She would not wake up enough to actually eat. I think I am just blessed with an easy baby because I have friends who have tried everything I'm doing and their babies still aren't sleeping through the night, so don't beat yourself up about it. As far as getting them to use their hands, these are the things I did: Move their arms and fingers around a lot, do finger plays in front of them (itsy bitsy spider, etc), massage/rub their arms and fingers, put things in their hands..that kind of thing. Adeline doesn't constantly grab things, and that's the way it seems with Roman. I'm sure he's on the right track!