Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Army time coming to a close

Tony just got info that leads us to believe we will start clearing (getting out of) the Army in Mid March. MIDDLE OF MARCH. That is only THREE AND A HALF months away.. LESS THEN FOUR. Oh, my army time has gone fast. ha. That means we should be back in the states by April. Who knows where we wil live. Wow. That is just crazy.

I can't believe we have been married going 3 years and we have a baby now. Our little boy turns 4 weeks old tomorrow. My how much things change in a year. Last year at this time I was still in Japan and Tony had just visted me in Tokyo for Thanksgiving. We look forward 2010, but before the new year comes in a few short weeks we have more family and friends to see. We have to get shopping for the holidays! I started to put things on the tree today! Only got 3 ornaments on before Tony got home. Roman did not allow me much time away from him today.

I leave you with Photos of Roman and Jiffy the Giraffe. Tony must name all stuffed animals.



No comments: