Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Roomate

This is a supplement to the previous post.. I have been sharing a room up till last night. We will be here for 2 weeks and i have my own room.. sooo I notice that even though its nice to have a room alone.. I am more bored alone here then I am at my house. The other 3 are tired and didnt want to do anything tonight or last night. Soooo I was alone walking around the base shopping centers to entertain myself. Even though I have 14 more channels here then at home.. its not the same. Its better to be out with the people.. hahaha.. ok I need to go to sleep now. This is just getting out of hand.. read this post fast before I realize how I sound and delete it.

No comments: