Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Goal

OK soo I realized as I look at other peoples blogs and facebook pages my favorite part is pictures. If you know me at all you know I take a whole LOT of pictures and by a whole lot I mean thousands.. yes I have thousands of pictures that I personally have taken and that's just in the past 2 years. So anyways my point in posting this is I want to try to post pictures. Its just hard to pic only a few.. thats why I love facebook where I can post 60 in one album at a time! Its like asking octo-mom to pic her favorite child.. out of all 14! I am sure she would have to think real hard on that one. ok I will try to post pictures, then maybe people will follow my blog or not. Its no big deal.

This is me at the Japanese Garden with Tony this past Sunday taking a photo of my feet. Ever since I got in a wreck and almost died with Kelley Eller and her friends from Baylor I got a scar on my foot that reminds me how lucky I am to be alive. I then became slightly obsessed with taking pictures of my feet. Look at that tree behind me! Its so beautiful. I have photos of it too, but its on the camera I was using so I have to upload those.
Please ignore the way the sweater gathers..




This is my Parents and Tonys Parents (my in laws) on our wedding day. May 26, 2007 at the Highland Park First United Methodist Church right off Mockingbird and the SMU campus. Its so pretty and old. They redid the entire part behind us with the organ and windows.. it looks very pretty.






This is a picture of my family before I got married. Hunter is now 13 and Josh is 23. Now feel old people who knew hunter when he was a baby. These were taken in place of engagement photos by my wedding photographer. Since Tony was all the way in Germany I figured this would be a nice time to take family pics. We already took engagement ones anyways.

No comments: