Roman Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

DMZ

Soo I guess I neglected this page for a while before my last post... So having my own room turned out to be nice. Now I am back to sharing a room. I am sharing with Rayden. Its been good so far too. Last week we went to the Demilitarized Zone. It was a very educational trip. I thought I posted stuff about it, but I guess I was wrong. It is the most heavily guarded border in the world!!!! I have many many pics. Please view them on my facebook page. If you dont have that.. just let me know and I will send you a link if you want to see them. Highly educational. look it up on Wikipedia too! OK .. maybe I will figure out how to post pics on here and videos.

Tony went to Istanbul with his friend Seann and another guy who I think is named Mike... maybe. Well they had lots of fun. He had a cat that took a liking to him in this hookah bar they went to two nights in a row the cat sat by only him. :) How sweet right? He is wonderful and I get to see him next sunday!!! WAHOO!! IN TOKYO!!!!!! Yay for leave days.

No comments: